Friday, December 22, 2006

We are not a gang, we are a club..

"We are not a gang, we are a club.." so said some character on a 70's TV show, the name of which I've forgotten.

I hear I'm the member of a gang, crew, clique, posse, called the Clean-up Crew. I'm disappointed, they could have come up with something better. Let's face it, batting clean-up is the best position, you get the base runners in. I like that, I think I'll embrace it.

I won't tell you who the other members are since we are secret society, with blood initiation, the car coat, the whole deal, but I will say I'm proud to be associated with them.

I think that those that bestowed us with our name must view us as something like this photo,

cool.

I'm a bad girl.

Oh and a free e-margarita for the first person who identifies the above photo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought that was us? It looks just like us?

Don't you see me with the cross around my neck? and you with the nun habit, and umm others...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Doughnut said...

Quite the Motley Crew I'd say...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Addie Pray said...

No winners yet.

Gee Leroy, look a little closer, I'll give you a hint-they're girls.

Actually that was a big hint..

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl's school

am not telling how I figured it out.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Heartened said...

ROFL - I wub you, Addie.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where is my prize?

I want it on the sofa

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home