Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Guilt


Great, now I have something else to feel guilty about, ignoring my blog. Just another thing to add to a long list.

Let's see what do I fell guilty about right now at this very moment?

My house. I'm not working on it. All that woodwork needs to be re-finished and I'm just sitting here

My birth sister. She emailed me three days ago. I haven't responded. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't have anything to say. Am I supposed to tell her that the woodwork isn't done, or what?

My job. I really should be doing something more productive with my time, like cleaning up that produce case. It really needs to be done.

My weaving. I've had the same piece on my loom for almost a year now. It's not a large or complicated piece. I just haven't got around to working on it. It was to be the first of a series, I don't even know where the drawings and draw down charts are now. Good thing nobody is holding their breathe for that one.

My writing. I started an interview with an e-friend weeks ago. All I need to do is give it a quick edit, then submit it. I've been e-hiding out from her. I'm sure she's anxious to see it, her novel has just been published, she loves to talk about it. I do feel bad about this.

My dog, my cats and my mother aren't getting enough attention either. They're used to it.

But you, dear reader, have my deep and undivided attention. Aren't you special?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! I am special!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Addie Pray said...

Yes Joy, you are special.

You are my only reader, that makes you very special.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home