Thursday, November 16, 2006

Zilla! Zilla!

I didn't create Godzilla, I just pointed her out. I bet you didn't know Godzilla was a girl, well she is, and I didn't have a thing to do with her existence.

She was always there, she just didn't know her true nature. Sure, she came bubbling up from the ocean like a very disturbing re-enactment of the birth of Venus, wreaked havoc over a peaceful city and instead of being destroyed she walked back into the foam from where she came, only to return.

But she had failed to recognize what she was. Everybody else did too. They called her silly, mean, cruel, sick, and angry. She was all of these things, but so much more.

Godzilla wasn't a natural being. She was created by an experiment. An experiment that set out to do good and improve lives. Godzilla was a by-product of these experiments. A factor that no one foresaw. Isn't this how these things always happen?

I just pointed up and named what I saw.



This is Godzilla's first reaction when I told her who she was.


Did you know that there are more Godzillas out there? Maybe someday we'll swim up out of the ocean together.

Oh no, there goes Tokyo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woops have to link here.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home